About this event
The IFoA Asia Conference is now in its fourth year and has a proven record of accomplishment of attracting high-level decision makers and top industry practitioners from all backgrounds including direct insurers, thought leaders and stakeholders from around the world. The conference aims to explore the future of insurance and financial systems through a well-rounded balance of plenary sessions, interactive workshops and networking opportunities.
Booking is now open, prices can be found on the right hand side of the page.
Offering a diverse selection of plenary sessions and cross-practice workshops, the 4th Asia Conference is the perfect opportunity to discover and discuss current and developing actuarial topics and trends in Asia, whilst providing excellent opportunity to grow your network of contacts.
Dr Suthiphon Thaveechaiyagarn, Secretary General, Office of Insurance Commission Thailand
Confirmed plenary and panellist speakers
• Huynh Thanh Phong, Group CEO, FWD
• Rosaline Chow Koo, Founder and CEO, CXA Group
• Ng Keng Hooi, Group CEO, AIA Group
• Tan Suee Chieh, IFoA's Council member and Conference Programme Chairperson
• Chris Wei, Executive Chairman, Aviva Asia
• Colin Wilson, IFoA’s immediate past president
• Thomas Wilson, Global Chief Risk Officer, Allianz SE
With thanks to our Sponsors
Platinum Premium Sponsor
Lunch and Exhibitor
- Other Thu, 10/05/2018 - 08:00 - Fri, 11/05/2018 - 18:00
- Other Fri, 11/05/2018 - 08:00 - 16:00
Papers will be available once the programme has been finalised.